Facility Management / Central Services belongs to the University administration (ZHV) and is responsible for facility management tasks across the entire University.
The Facility Management tasks include:
- Responsibility for the University's buildings
- Security and fire prevention measures
- Maintaining and repairing technical equipment, fixtures and fittings
- Structural upkeep of the buildings
- Fitting out offices, teaching rooms and lecture theatres
- Campus security
- Managing the Porter's Lodge including lost and found, and issuing keys and technical devices to lecturers
- Processing orders for photocopies and external errands
- Provision of materials, and
- Processing incoming and outgoing post and the in-house postal services
Courier Service, Copying, Provision of materials
Lecturers should send their orders for copies by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.