The Department of Cooperative Studies has a total of eight laboratories at its disposal. Although primarily provided for the Technology Division, the laboratories are also used by the Economics Division. All the laboratories are equipped to a high standard and looked after by laboratory engineers. The curricula of the individual fields of study include lab exercises.
The laboratory engineers in the Department of Cooperative Studies work together with the academic staff on expanding and developing the laboratories. In addition, they organise lab work, support the academic staff in the use of the labs, and instruct and supervise the students in lab exercises. They also advise the students on the preparation of scientific work and play an active part in teaching and research.
The Department has the following laboratories available:
- Laboratory for Automation
- Laboratory for Building Materials and Geotechnics
- Laboratory for Construction Measurement Technologies and Construction Physics
- Laboratory for Information Technologies
- Laboratory for Media and Multimedia Technologies
- Mechanical Engineering Laboratory
- CAD Laboratory
- Laboratory for Electronics and Measurement Technologies
- Laboratory for the Economics Division
- Computing Laboratories
Laboratory for Automation