Research at the Berlin School of Economics and Law is not solely organised as single research projects. Thanks to the initiative of individual scholars, a number of special institutes have been founded to bundle information and promote an exchange of research interests. These institutes allow academic staff members to research into a range of specific issues.
Berlin School of Economics and Law (BSEL) research institutes:
- The Harriet Taylor Mill Institute for Economic and Gender Studies (HTMI)
- Steinbeis Research Centre (SFZ)
- Institute for Entrepreneurship, SMEs and Family Businesses (EMF Institute)
- Institute for International Political Economy Berlin (IPE Berlin)
- Institute for Logistics (IfL)
Research institutes at the Berlin School of Economics and Law (BSEL):
- SUSTAINUM – Institute for Sustainable Economies Berlin e. V.
- German Banking Institute e. V.
- Institute for Insurance e. V. (IVW Berlin)
- Institute for Knowledge Transfer in Public Administration and Legal Studies (IWVR e. V.)
In addition, together with a number of other Berlin higher education institutions, the BSEL is also a member of the:
- Institute for Applied Research Berlin e. V. (IfaF)