Applying with a Non-German school-leaving certificate and/or academic degree

Thank you for your interest in studying at our university. If you would like to apply to our Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programmes please send all documents to uni-assist. It is a certification office founded to support German universities by converting foreign grades and degrees into their German equivalents. Once your application passes the uni-assist system check, it will be transferred to our university for further processing. Please note that uni-assist charges a processing fee.


Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin

c/o Arbeits- und Servicestelle für Internationale Studienbewerber (uni-assist)

Geneststraße 5

10829 Berlin


Tel.: +49 (0)30 6664433-0

E-Mail: info(at)

The following departments and institutes have other application procedures: