International Business Strategy: The role of Europe in a changing world
- Fact Sheet
- Date: January 6 - 19, 2019 (two weeks)
- Registration Deadline: October 15, 2018
- Course Content: Global Market Challenges and Trends for Businesses in Europe, Global Strategies in Services Industries, European Companies: Case Studies
- The course program also includes: Study visits to companies and (political) institutions, Introductory German language lessons
- Course Language: English
- Target Group: Business students (Bachelor) (Master)
- Number of Participants: Approx. 20-25
Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL ibt 90 or equivalent) is required.
- Student Hostels with shared rooms and kitchenette.
- Arrival January 6 (move-in), departure January 19 (move-out)
- On weekdays lunch can be purchased in the student cafeteria at a reasonable price.
Culture and Leisure Time Program:
The International Office team offers participants a wide variety of optional cultural and social events in Berlin and surrounding area about twice a week. This may include visits to UNESCO World Heritage sites (Museum Island in Berlin, Castles and Gardens in Potsdam), Berlin Wall Museum and Holocaust Museum, ice-skating and many other activities.
- 50 contact hours
- 40 contact hours business course incl. academic support program
- 10 contact hours German language & culture at beginners level
- 5 ECTS credits
- One class hour is 45 min long.