»Sustainability and Responsibility in the 21st Century«
Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin (HWR), Department of Cooperative Studies (Campus Lichtenberg) in November 1-10, 2019
- Seminars, lectures and discussion about sustainability, responsibility and sustainable innovation
- Project work on a real-life challenge brought in by companies and other organizations to contribute to one of the sustainability goals
- Pitching of project work results at the Start Up Incubator of the HWR
- International teachers from different parts of the world
- Attendance free for students and alumni of HWR as well as for students from HWR partner universities (Enrollment based on availability of places)**
- Students of other Universities as well as other interested can be enrolled based on availability of places
- Professors, lecturers, company representatives and other interested parties are invited to single seminars based on availability of places
The following credits can be assigned for the programme (total workload 150 hours):*
- Participation at the entire week, 8 hours of online coaching + elaboration of project paper in until December 23rd 2019: 5 ECTS (for students of Business Administration of HWR Department of Cooperative studies / students that register within General Studies / Studium Generale)
- Participation at project work, academic writing and future workshop (November 7th to November 10th 2019) + elaboration of project paper in until December 23rd 2019: 3 ECTS (for students that register within General Studies / Studium Generale)
- Active Participation at workshops, seminars and field trips (November 1st to November 6th 2019): 2 ECTS (accreditation needs to be ensured by respective programme directors)
- Min. language level B2 (evidence necessary)
* Please get in contact with your programme director respective the possibility to recognize credits for this event (Workload: 150 hours).
** For participants currently not enrolled art any University, fees might due in case that a certificate for credits is asked for.
Hier können Sie den Veranstaltungshinweis herunterladen.