Organisation of Studies
You will soon be commencing, or have already started, a degree course at the Department of Business and Economics. All the important information to ensure you’ll get the most from your studies is available here.
Good planning pays off: Prepare for your studies at HWR Berlin in good time, regularly check for information throughout your studies, and contact us with any questions you may have. All the important information and documentation to ensure your orientation process goes as smoothly as possible is available here.
Timetable Winter Semester 2020/21
Timetable Summer Semester 2020
You can register for lectures at the department via Campus4u. Master students must register according to the given guidelines.
Timetable and applications (Bachelor)
Due to current events, no special consultation hours will be held this summer semester. In reasonable exceptional cases, requests for a change in allocation can be made. Please use this online form for this purpose without exception.
- Requests for exceptional allocation: 26.03.-06.04.2020
- Trade applications: 26.03.-17.04.2020
If there is a reasonable exceptional case, the necessary proofs need to be sent to the e-mail address BelegungFB1(at)hwr-berlin.de by the specified deadline. Otherwise, the application will be considered rejected. Any kind of professional activity (except for part-time students), hobbies, leisure sports or similar do not constitute an exceptional case.
Guidelines for master
Study timetables for the degree programmes of the Department of Business and Economics are available here. The lectures and modules of the individual degree programmes are available in the campus management system Campus4u.
Master’s degree programmes
The study timetables of all master degree programmes are available under Degree programmes.
Diplom and Dual diplom programmes
Campus4u allows you to see your examination results as soon as the Student Office has entered your grades.
This service is offered to students of the following degree programmes:
- Bachelor’s in International Business Management (IBMAN)
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s in Economics
- Bachelor’s in Entrepreneurship and Corporate Succession
- Bachelor’s in Business Law
- Bachelor’s in Business Information Systems
- Bachelor’s in Business Engineering in Environmental Science
- Cooperative Studies Programme in Business Administration (dual)
- Bachelor’s in International Management (DFS)
- Master’s in International Management
- Master’s in International Economics