The Administration of the Department of Police and Security Management is made up of dedicated staff members who advise and support students and teachers in all matters relating to study, research and teaching.
The General Manager of the department is your contact person for the following areas:
- Management and control of the department's budget
- Management of departmental administration personnel
- Optimisation of processes within the department as well as between the faculty and other university bodies
- Participation in the further development of the department
Do you have any questions about your studies? Staff at the Student Office are happy to help you.
Program management and public relations
Building 1, Room 1.2012
Degree programme coordinator for "M.A. International Security Management"
Building 1, Room 1.2046
Examinations and Internships
Do you have any questions about examinations or internships? Examination and Internship Services are happy to advise.
Building 1, Room 1.2047
Mo–M: 8.00–12.00 Uhr
Do 9.00–15.00 Uhr
Registration and Enrolment Services
Registration and Enrolment Services are responsible for
- counselling of applicants and applicant support,
- applications and admissions procedures for the basic Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes for the 1st and later subject semester,
- leaves of absence,
- de-registration and
- part-time study.
Admissions and Enrolment
- Master's degree programmes
Real Estate Law and Law of Enforcement / International Security Management: Monika Timm
Nonprofit‐Management and Public Governance: Petra Schmutzler
Building 1, Room 1.2033
Sprech- und Öffnungszeiten
Mo 10.00–13.00 Uhr
Mi 10.00–13.00 Uhr
Do 12.30–15.00 Uhr
Building 1, Room 1.3036
Dienstag bis Freitag