Lean Startup Sprint – Your first steps with your startup idea
Lean Startup Sprint is a 2-week program for you to develop your startup idea. You will be meeting a startup coach and receiving individual recommendations for the next steps to work on.
Join us @Siemensstadt for this 2-week Sprint!
Starting your own business is messy. Especially in the early days, when the path is unclear and so many things seem to be important. When you’re right at the start, this program is for you.
Develop your startup idea into a proof-of-concept. During 2 weeks, we help you to build a prototype, collect evidence and draft your business model.
This 2-week sprint is for all new startups who
- Do not have a prototype yet
- Do not have first customers yet
- Consist of 1, 2, 3 or more members
What you get:
- 2 weeks coworking at Startup Incubator Berlin (Rohrdamm 88)
- Help and advice (no lectures)
- Startup coaching with experienced coaches
- Hands-on support with prototyping and testing (e.g. hardware, apps)
- Startup community at Siemensstadt
Could also be of interest:
Download the event information.