Business and Economics: How to apply for a Master's Degree
Practice-oriented, with an international focus and diverse − these are the Master's degree programmes at the Department of Business and Economics of the HWR Berlin. On 03 March 2021, the Student Counselling Services will introduce you to the study subjects and answer your questions on the requirements, language skills, application and selection procedures. The online event starts at 5 pm.
This is what it's all about:
- How do I apply to the HWR Berlin?
- Which requirements and regulations apply to international applicants?
- This is how the selection procedure is organized
- When is the application period?
- Are there tuition fees and semester fees?
Four reasons to take a Master’s degree programme at the HWR Berlin
- A unique range of courses: The HWR Berlin provides Master’s degree programmes in Business and Economics are unique within Germany; their specialist focus provide top-level qualifications equipping you with bespoke preparation for the specific demands of the modern employment market.
- An international focus: Our international focus is reflected in our teaching, and a large proportion of our Master’s degree programmes are taught either partially or entirely in English. We are convinced that intensive international exchange is of central importance in today’s global world and we maintain an international cooperation network with a range of partner institutions to this end.
- A pronounced practice-orientation: Teaching and learning at the HWR Berlin is both research-led and practical. Taking advantage of the whole range of modern teaching and learning methods, you benefit from our excellent contacts with local industry, administrations, the justice system and the not-for-profit sector to develop practical skills in a real-world setting.
- Diversity in research: We provide support to our junior researchers, enabling them to complete doctoral theses which are supervised by our teaching staff.
How do I prepare for the meeting?
- Log in via computer/laptop/tablet, please not via smartphone
- If possible, use a LAN cable for the internet connection
- If possible, please use a headset/headphones with microphone
- Test camera and microphone
These are your speakers:
- Susanne Jeß, Student Counselling Services of the HWR Berlin
- Theresa Mittelstädt, Student, Business Engineering – Energy and Natural Resources
- Anna Zhikhareva, Student, International Marketing Management
The event will be held in English.
This could also be of interest:
Download the event information.