International Business Management – how to apply for the Bachelor degree programme
You want to apply for the Bachelor degree programme International Business Management? Come to the online information session to get insight about the programme.
The team of the student support services will introduce you to the study subjects and answer your questions on requirements, language skills, application and selection procedure. Additionally you’ll meet current students, who will give you tips for the application.
What’s it about?
- Introduction to the Bachelor degree programme International Business Management
- Overview on the application process and requirements
How do I prepare for the meeting?
- Log in via computer, laptop or tablet. A smartphone is not recommended.
- If possible, use a LAN cable for the internet connection.
- If possible, please use a headset or headphones with a microphone.
- Test your camera and microphone beforehand.
These are your speakers:
- Elisabeth Wolf, Student Counselling ServicesStudierendenservice
- Christian Pape, Programme Manager International Business Management
The event will be held in English.