Career Service for companies
If you are looking for qualified talents and professionals among HWR Berlin graduates, our Career Service is your point of contact.
The Career Services is on hand to support you in successfully recruiting qualified professionals from the HWR Berlin. We are the point of contact for companies looking for academic talent as well as a cooperation partner for vocational projects and support for academic talent:
- Career guidance events: Career Week, company visits, company presentations, workshops, etc.
- Publication of your career events: recruitment fairs, business games, case studies, workshops, Summer Schools, etc.
- Cooperation opportunities with the HWR Berlin: mentoring, vocational projects, final assigments, etc.
- Deutschlandstipendium scholarship: Support talented junior employees by fostering their career opportunities.
Go Praktikum, your internship platform
Go Praktikum is a cost-free portal to offer compulsory internships for students of the HWR Berlin.
- As a company or institution, you can post your offers independently.
- Publication is free of charge.
- Internship offers must meet the requirements for a compulsory internship for students of the HWR Berlin.
- Your offer will be online for a maximum of 90 days and will then be automatically deactivated.
Career Service, Deutschlandstipendium
Building A, Room A 3.08
Badensche Straße 52