Student Counselling Services
Student Counselling Services help prospective students with any questions related to study options and choice of studies. For students, the office is the port of call for all study-related questions. Counselling sessions are offered on an independent, individual and confidential basis.
The Student Counselling Office is closed from Dec 24th 2018 to Jan 02nd 2019.
We wish you Happy Holidays.
Point of contact for
- Prospective students from Germany and abroad
- Students at the HWR Berlin
- Family members of (prospective) students
- Teaching staff from secondary schools
Services for prospective students:
We advise you on the various degree programmes and career prospects and try to help you with any questions related to application and admission requirements.
Prospective students of MBAs or Executive Master’s programmes: please contact the Berlin Professional School.
Services for students:
We help you find your way around your entire studies. Our counselling services support you if you come across any difficulties during your studies, for example exam issues. We are also there to assist you with the transition from a Bachelor’s to a Master’s degree programme, or from studying to finding a job.
Our topics at a glance
- Degree programmes at HWR Berlin
- Application and admission with a German or non-German university entrance qualification
- Transition from a Bachelor's to a Master's programme
- Change of degree programme