Qualification goals and contents of study programs are regularly put to the test. The results of the alumni survey are an instrument for study program directors to identify any need for adjustment.
Current: Alumni survey 2023
With this survey of the graduates, the HWR Berlin would like to find out how former students assess their studies at the HWR Berlin from today's perspective and how they assess their professional and personal development since graduation.
Invitation and participation
The alumni survey 2023 is aiming at alumni of all departments as well as of the BPS who graduated between October 1, 2020 and September 30, 2021. In December 2022, alumni are contacted and invited to take the online survey. You have already received a letter? Please participate, because every feedback is valuable!
- December 2022 until February 2023
- You can work on most questions by clicking on given answer options. The ascending scale is used for this purpose. It ranges, for example, from "Does not apply at all" to "Applies completely." Thus, agreement is (rather) located on the right.
- Your responses to the open-ended questions are particularly informative for the university. Please take the time to answer these questions as well.
- You can "save temporarily" the current state at any time by clicking on the corresponding button and later call up the link again to continue filling out the questionnaire.
- Please note that we will not receive the results until you have clicked on "Submit" at the bottom right of the last page of the questionnaire. So please do not forget to submit!
ZaQ - Center for Academic Quality Assurance and Development at HWR Berlin, conducts the survey. If you have any questions or technical problems, please contact us by e-mail: befragung(at)hwr-berlin.de.
Aims of the survey
How do former students of the HWR Berlin assess their professional and personal development since graduation? Assessments and experiences of alumni - one to two years after graduation - are particularly valuable and contribute decisively to identifying potential for improvement and initiating change processes in study programs.
- Retrospective evaluation of the studies at HWR Berlin
- Career after graduation
- Assessment of acquired competencies
Building A, Room A 2.58
Badensche Straße 52