Advice about cooperative studies degree programmes
Specialist advice for all potential applicants. The Student Counselling Services for cooperative studies degree programmes provides specialist advice to all those considering applying for a cooperative studies degree programme at the HWR Berlin.
Are you considering applying for a cooperative degree Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme?
- From Business Administration to Mechanical Engineering: With some 20 degree programmes on offer, the HWR Berlin is the largest provider of cooperative studies degree programmes in Germany’s capital city.
Advice about the application procedure, curricula and organization.
The Student Counselling Services of the Department of Cooperative Studies is happy to provide advice to all those who have questions about the degree programmes which it offers, their curricula and the application procedure. We are the first port of call for all questions about:
- Partner companies: Which companies do you work with?
- The application procedure: How and when should I apply?
- Organization: How does a cooperative studies degree programme work?
- Degree programmes: What do the programmes teach?
- Career prospects: What can I expect after graduation?
The requirements of the current pandemic situation mean that the Student Counselling Services are unable to provide personal on-campus advice sessions.
Please address your questions to us by e-mail
We at the Student Counselling Services have much more time to answer your e-mails. Please address your questions to us here: studienberatung.dual(at)hwr-berlin.de
FAQ: Direct answers to specific questions
Whether you have questions about application, admissions or the degree courses, we provided answers to all the questions which potential applicants frequently ask.
Contact partner and counsellor
Building 5, Room 5.4003
Alt-Friedrichsfelde 60, 10315 Berlin
Course directors and offices for insider knowledge
Please address specialist questions or questions about details of enrolment to the course directors and course offices responsible for the individual cooperative studies degree programmes.