International Open Access Week 2019
Information and Support on Open Access in the academic library in both locations of HWR Berlin
During the International Open Access Week (happening between 21st and 27th October 2019) HWR Berlin will present information desks at both locations (Lichtenberg and Schöneberg) in the respective academic libraries. It is also possible to join walk-in consultations concerning the following topics:
- Open Access and Open Science.
- ORCID iD (unique identifier for researchers).
- Open Content Licences ( esp. CC licences).
Professors, researchers, students, and all interested persons are invited to come and join us in the library. We look forward to seeing you and discussing Open Access and related topics and questions with you.
Information desks: all day (during the opening hours) in the respective academic libraries at both locations (Lichtenberg and Schöneberg).
Walk-in consultations, offered by the Open Access Office of HWR Berlin, Academic Library of HWR Berlin:
Academic Library of Campus Schöneberg
- Monday, 21st October 2019, 11.00am –12.00am
- Thursday, 24th October 2019, 11.00am –12.00am
- Thursday, 24th October 2019, 2.00pm – 3.00pm
Academic Library, Campus Lichtenberg
- Tuesday, 22nd October 2019, 11.00am –12.00am,
- Wednesday, 22nd October 2019, 2.00pm – 3.00pm
- Wednesday, 23rd October 2019, 2.00pm – 3.00pm
Please come and join us – we look forward to discussing Open Access and related topics and questions with you!
Download the event information.