Student counselling services in the departments
The study offices of our five departments are there for you if you have any questions concerning your studies. They provide you with information on the contents and structure of your study programme and answer questions about credits or exams.
The departments' student counselling deals with subject-specific questions
The study offices of the departments will advise you if you have specific questions to which you cannot find any answers on the infopages of the degree programmes. This includes topics such as:
- What are the focal points of a degree programme and how many semesters does it take?
- I would like to apply for a degree course and have a question about my admission.
- How can I change from another university to the HWR Berlin?
- Which academic credits does the HWR Berlin recognize after my semester abroad?
- How do I plan and organize my studies after a longer period of illness?
Find out how to contact the departments' study offices
This could also be of interest:
Degree programmes from A to Z: You will find contacts on all infopages
Application details from A to Z: Concise infos on application, admission and selection processes
FAQ about your studies: Answers to your questions
Student counselling services: Provides advice if you have any questions about your studies
Knows how it's done: Office for Applications, Admissions and Enrolment