International Business Management
- DegreeMaster of Science (M.Sc.)
- Type of studyFull-time study
- Standard period of study15 Months
- Commencement of studiesSeptember
- Credits (ECTS)90
- Language of instructionEnglish
- Department / Central InstituteBerlin Professional School
The M.Sc. International Business Management has a strongly international focus. Building on a knowledge of basic concepts, theories and applied business administration, the programme develops a comprehensive understanding of international management. This takes into account both strategic and operative aspects – and focuses on a project-based and applied approach.
For extensive information about our programme see the website of the Berlin Professional School
Students on this postgraduate programme can expect to acquire the expertise and skills to work in companies or organisations active in an international environment or take on a management position as a future executive.
The programme is structured around 12 modules, each ending with an exam. The programme provides fundamental cross-sector and cross-functional skills and knowledge in international management. These facilitate an analytical problem-solving expertise allowing for cultural factors, and which can also support personal and career development. Creative solution finding in a team as part of the practice-based projects encourages thinking outside the box and, in this way, promotes successful project management.
- International Business Environment
- Operations and Information Management
- Managing People and Organisations
- Finance and Accounting
- Personal Development I
- International Business Strategy
- Personal Development II
- Research Methodology
- International Management or
- Digital Business Management & Leadership
- completed undergraduate degree (from a university or university of applied sciences, or a BA-Diplom from a university of cooperative education);
- minimum of one year of work experience after the first degree;
- for non-native English speakers: proof of excellent English skills (e.g. TOEFL 213 cbt or 79 ibt or IELTS 6.5 or BULATS 75
The programme is accredited by »FIBAA - Foundation for International Business Administration«. The quality seal of »FIBAA - Foundation for International Business Administration« confirms that this master programme meets the international quality standards.
Programmakkreditiert durch den Akkreditierungsrat