Game Thinking for Business – Strategies for Customer Loyalty and Employee Engagement
Corporate games already pervade many company functions, from assessment centres, recruiting games, open innovation contests, project Scrum and production Kanban, to playful sales and marketing interactions. This hybrid course exposes participants to game design thinking within a business context and guides them to gamify their business situations mindfully. They will learn to understand and apply game mechanics, aesthetics and dynamics to create performance-driven work experiences.
- Student hotels with shared rooms and breakfast (former may be subject to change).
- Arrival 25 June, 2023 (move in to accommodation), departure 22 July, 2023 (move out of accommodation)
- On weekdays a reasonably-priced lunch can be purchased in the student cafeteria.
- Dinner can be purchased at various locations within the city for between 4-8 Euros.
- 32 contact hours business course + academic support program
- Reading Week incl. monitored self-tests
4 ECTS credits