Business and Economics: How to apply for a Master's Degree
Practice-oriented, with an international focus and diverse − these are the Master's degree programmes at the Department of Business and Economics of the HWR Berlin. The team of the student counseling services will introduce you to the study subjects and answer your questions on the requirements, language skills, application and selection procedures. Additionally you’ll meet current master students, who will give you tips for the application.
This is what it's all about:
- You want to know how and when and what?
We’ll give you orientation in the application process.
- Introduction to the master programs in business and economics
- You have additional questions regarding the application process and requirements?
- We’ll explain the entire process and requirements.
- You are not sure what’s important and how the application should look like?
- This is your chance to ask actual students, who already managed the process.
How do I prepare for the meeting?
- Log in via computer/laptop/tablet (please not via smartphone)
- If possible, use a LAN cable for the internet connection
- If possible, please use a headset/headphones with microphone
- Test camera and microphone
These are your speakers:
- Elisabeth Wolf, Student counseling services
- Kerstin Muhlack-Büchel, Master Office
- Mimi Pham, current student of Marketing Management
The event will be held in English.
This could also be of interest:
Download the event information.