Sustainability and Quality Management
- DegreeMaster of Arts (M.A.)
- Type of studyPart-time study
- Standard period of study4 semesters
- Commencement of studiesWinter semester (1 Oct)
- Credits (ECTS)90
- Language of instructionGerman
- Department / Central InstituteBerlin Professional School
Taking the principle of sustainable development as its leitmotif, this programme aims to provide the special expertise required for modern executive leadership and social responsibility. The programme is designed for graduates from all disciplines who are seeking to acquire the skills for sustainable and quality-oriented management or corporate consulting.
For extensive information about our programme see the website of the Berlin Professional School
This part-time course of studies taught in German, lasts two years and leads to a “Master of Arts” degree. The Master General Management is designed as a dual studies programme. Therefore students need to be working in a company that supports their studies.