Business Management – Digital Business Management
- DegreeMaster of Science (M.Sc.)
- Type of studyPart-time study
- Standard period of study24 months
- Commencement of studiesWinter semester (1 Oct)
- Credits (ECTS)90
- Language of instructionEnglish
- Department / Central InstituteBerlin Professional School
The Master of Science in Business Management qualifies graduates for management positions in international companies and organisations in the digital era.
The programme offers:
- Profound knowledge of concepts, theories and applications of all major subjects of business administration and a specialisation in Digital Business Management
- An interdisciplinary understanding of international management to provide students with the necessary skills to pursue a career in digital businesses and in the era of digitalisation
- A dedicated Career Service and a strong network
- A flexible mode of delivery: studies at any time and from any location
For extensive information about our programme see the website of the Berlin Professional School.
The Master Business Management - Digital Business Management prepares you for leadership and specialist roles in the field of digital businesses, either startups or larger firms. You extend and broaden your knowledge in areas such as Digital Leadership, Digital Marketing or Digital Entrepreneurship.
The Master of Science in Business Management begins in October and runs over the course of 24 months. The distance-learning programme is divided into three sections:
- Phase 1: You learn and build upon fundamental concepts, theories and applications of business administration. You will develop an essential understanding of management with special emphasis on digital business
- Phase 2: Through the elective modules, you will specialise in Digital Business Management
- Phase 3: Your master's thesis
The Master of Science in Business Management tackles current topics in international management as well as practical issues in global companies. In addition to traditional management skills, you learn new ways of shaping business models and value chains, marketing products and services, and new management styles. A modern mix of distant teaching approaches and the integration of practical student projects is applied.
- University degree (210 CP) and at least one year of postgraduate work experience, or
- University degree (180 CP) plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or
- For applicants without a first university degree: five years of relevant work experience plus qualification test
Each year, applications are accepted from 1 December. We recommend applying early as admissions are made on a rolling basis depending on suitability. 25 places are assigned annually for the programme start in October.