How to apply
Labour Policies and Globalisation
- DegreeMaster of Arts (M.A.)
- Type of studyFull-time study
- Standard period of study2 semesters
- Commencement of studiesWinter semester (1 Oct)
- Credits (ECTS)60
- Language of instructionEnglish
- Department / Central InstituteDepartment of Business and Economics
How to apply without a German university degree
Please note that applications for this joint degree programme are processed only by our partner university, the University of Kassel. For detailed information on the application process and the requirements for admission please refer to the website of the Global Labour University (GLU: www.global-labour-university.org
- A first degree (Bachelor or equivalent) in Political Sciences, Sociology, Law or Economics
- To the extent possible within accreditation requirements and national university regulations
- skills and qualifications as well as professional experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree may be recognized
- Experience in trade union work or related fields is absolutely essential.
- Language Proficiency in English is an entry requirement (e.g. TOEFL cbt 213 or ibt 79; IELTS 6,5).