How to apply
Cooperative Studies Programme in Business Administration
- DegreeBachelor of Arts (B.A.), Industriekaufmann/-frau (IHK)
- Type of studyCooperative
- Standard period of study7 semesters incl. internship
- Credits (ECTS)210
- Language of instructionGerman / English
- Department / Central InstituteDepartment of Business and Economics
- University entrance qualification or an entrance qualification for a University of Applied Sciences
- English language skills: Level B2
- Good Mathematics skills
- Grade average: 2.1
For study courses in German international students have to prove their German proficiency through the “Test of German Language Ability for Foreign College Students (DSH 2)”. Graduates of the Goethe-Zertifikats C2 (Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom (GDS)) by the Goethe-Institut and Test-DaF-Graduates with the result of TDN degree 4 in all four tests do not need the DSH. .
Your English level has to be at least B2 CEFR (Common European Framework of References) or above. For the Master programme International Finance, only TOEFL and IELTS will be accepted. The required minimum score of some of the most known English certificates are listed below. We accept certificates of up to five years old. If you have studied a minimum of two semesters entirely in English, this can be accepted as equivalent (please provide proof with your application). You do not need to provide further English certificates if you hold a GMAT.
- TOEFL IBT – 87 points
- IELTS – 6.0 points
- BULATS – 60 points
- Cambridge - CAE
Please note: We do not accept A-level /school leaving certificates or DAAD language certificates as English proficiency tests.
Please, note that your qualification will be checked only upon application, not beforehand