Career Services for companies
You would like to offer vacancies and internships or support students? The Career Services are your central point of contact in the search for graduated talents and professionals from the HWR Berlin.
The Career Services is on hand to support you in successfully recruiting qualified professionals from the HWR Berlin. We are the point of contact for companies looking for academic talent as well as a cooperation partner for vocational projects and support for academic talent:
- Career guidance events: Career Week, company visits, company presentations, workshops, etc.
- Publication of your career events: recruitment fairs, case studies, workshops, etc.
- Cooperation opportunities with the HWR Berlin: vocational projects, final assigments, etc.
- Deutschlandstipendium scholarship: Support talented young employees and benefit together.
Stellenticket – the job portal of the HWR Berlin
Stellenticket HWR Berlin is the place for high-quality offers targeted exclusively at students and graduates of the HWR Berlin.
Together we have created a powerful and user friendly job offer exchange. This makes it the first choice for students, graduates, alumni as well as Ph.D. students and members of the scientific staff when looking for job opportunities. With Stellenticket you get direct access to your academic target group.
Stellenticket Start-ups is the portal for founders looking for co-founders, employees, student employees or interns.
Go Praktikum, your internship platform
Go Praktikum is a cost-free portal to offer compulsory internships for students of the HWR Berlin.
- As a company or institution, you can post your offers independently.
- Publication is free of charge.
- Internship offers must meet the requirements for a compulsory internship for students of the HWR Berlin.
- Your offer will be online for a maximum of 90 days and will then be automatically deactivated.
Career Week at the HWR Berlin
The Career Week at the HWR Berlin enables students and employers to meet face-to-face. Students can make contacts and receive valuable first-hand career tips. For employers, it is an excellent opportunity to recruit qualified students and graduates for internships, trainee positions and entry-level jobs.
Contact the Career Services
Could also be of interest to you:
Becoming a partner company of the cooperative studies degree programme
Companies hosting internships
Career Service, Deutschlandstipendium
Building A, Room A 3.08
Badensche Straße 52