How to apply
Law and Public Administration
- DegreeBachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Type of studyFull-time study
- Standard period of study6 or 7 semesters
- Commencement of studiesWinter semester (1 Oct)
- Credits (ECTS)180
- Language of instructionGerman
- Department / Central InstituteDepartment of Public Administration
How to apply without a German university entrance qualification
Students with a Non-German Bachelor degree apply at uni-assist e. V.. It is a certification office founded to support German universities by converting foreign grades and degrees into their German equivalents. Once your application passes the uni-assist system check, it will be transferred to our university for further processing.
Please note that uni-assist charges a processing fee according to the number of universities you want to apply to.
Please register online first and send your completed documents to the following address:
Hochschule für Wirtschaft und RechtBerlin
Berlin School of Economics and Law
c/o uni-assist e.V.
Uni Assist recommends that applicants apply at least six weeks before the end of the application period
- University entrance qualification or an entrance qualification for a University of Applied Sciences
For study courses in German international students have to prove their German proficiency through the “Test of German Language Ability for Foreign College Students (DSH 2)”. Graduates of the Goethe-Zertifikats C2 (Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom (GDS)) by the Goethe-Institut and Test-DaF-Graduates with the result of TDN degree 4 in all four tests do not need the DSH.
- Tabellarischer Lebenslauf
- Kopie vom Pass
- Amtliche beglaubigte Fotokopie der Originalzeugnisse mit den amtlichen Übersetzungen in deutscher Sprache (Abiturzeugnis)
- Sprachnachweis der deutschen Sprache. Dieser darf höchstens zwei Jahre alt sein
Admission and enrolment
Office for Applications, Admissions and Enrolment
+49 30 30877-1800
Important dates and deadlines
01.06. - 15.07.
Application period winter semester with german university entrance qualification
01.06. - 15.07.
Application period winter semester without german university entrance qualification