How to apply
Business Administration/Wholesale and Retail
- DegreeBachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Type of studyCooperative
- Standard period of study6 Semesters (incl. internship)
- Commencement of studiesWinter semester (1 Oct)
- Credits (ECTS)210
- Language of instructionGerman
- Department / Central InstituteDepartment of Cooperative Studies
How to apply without a German university entrance qualification
The application is to be submitted to the partner company.
Up to a year before commencement of study
- University entrance qualification or an entrance qualification for a University of Applied Sciences
- A contract (on a form) with a suitable apprenticeship institution/ company
For study courses in German international students have to prove their German proficiency through the “Test of German Language Ability for Foreign College Students (DSH 2)”. Graduates of the Goethe-Zertifikats C2 (Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom (GDS)) by the Goethe-Institut and Test-DaF-Graduates with the result of TDN degree 4 in all four tests do not need the DSH.
- Bewerbungsfristen werden von den Praxispartnern bestimmt
- Zulassung an der Hochschule für alle Bewerber/innen laufend
- Keine Einschreibfrist!
Department of Cooperative Studies
Personal counselling for dual study programmes
Office hours (without advance notice)
Thu 15.00 -17.00
Study counselling by telephone
Thu 14.00 -15.00