How to apply
Business Administration/International Service Management
- DegreeBachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Type of studyCooperative
- Standard period of study6 semester (incl. internship)
- Commencement of studiesWinter semester (1 Oct)
- Credits (ECTS)210
- Language of instructionEnglish
- Department / Central InstituteDepartment of Cooperative Studies
How to apply without a German university entrance qualification
The application is to be submitted to the partner company.
Up to a year before commencement of study
- University entrance qualification or an entrance qualification for a University of Applied Sciences
- A contract (on a form) with a suitable apprenticeship institution/ company
You need to present a stardardised test to prove that your English level is at least B2 CEFR (Common European Framework of References) or above. The required minimum score of of the accepted English certificates are listed here. We accept certificates of up to five years old. Please, hand in a certified copy (no scan, coloured copy or pdf, but paper with original stamp) of your language certificate or show the original.
If you have studied in the higher education system a minimum of two semesters entirely in English, this can be accepted as equivalent (please provide proof). You do not need to provide further English certificates if you hold a GMAT.
Department of Cooperative Studies
Personal counselling for dual study programmes
Office hours (without advance notice)
Thu 15.00 -17.00
Study counselling by telephone
Thu 14.00 -15.00