Career Lunchbreak digital – Business Inside
Are you looking for a graduate job or an internship? Take the opportunity to network and get to know potential employers virtually in our Career Lunchbreak sessions. Join the Career Lunchbreak with PwC, Circula and Marsh on Wednesday, Oct 18, 2023 from 1-2pm for a virtual information session. Learn more about the companies, what they do, and hear about career opportunities. There will also be plenty of time for Q&A in breakout sessions.
Meet 3 companies representing fast-growing sectors and an international working environment
- PwC: At PwC Germany, we find sustainable solutions with added value for our clients' challenges and are drivers of transformation and companions in the digital age. We are convinced that this is the foundation on which we are shaping the future of audit, tax and management consulting, and that this is where our opportunity lies. In our global network, you can grow as an individual, build sustainable relationships and make a real impact
- Circula: Circula is a software-as-a-service fintech based in Berlin that offers companies a comprehensive employee spend management platform that, for the first time, combines fully digital accounting of employee expenses, travel expenses, employee benefits, and an intelligent company credit card in one product. The Circula software is optimized for seamless embedding in existing financial and payroll processes as well as tech stacks. Circula was founded in 2017 by Nikolai Skatchkov and Roman Leicht in Berlin and has offices in Leipzig, Düsseldorf, Barcelona and Amsterdam. Circula's 1,350 customers include DATEV, ABOUT YOU, Ebner Stolz, DFL, McMakler, Urban Sports Club and Orthomol.
- Marsh:Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor. With over 45,000 colleagues operating in 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer and Oliver Wyman
Have your questions ready
There will be a 45 minutes info session with the three companies followed by small group breakout room sessions for your individual questions regarding opportunities, applying, qualifications, necessary experience etc.
Participation via BigBlueButton
- Please use your full name as your user name.
- Please enter with microphone and do not share your video when entering BBB. You can unmute your microphone and share your video in the breakout room sessions.
- Log in via computer/laptop/tablet (please not via smartphone)
- We recommend using a headset.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
We are happy to present another Career Lunchbreak session in the winter term:
14.02.23, 13.00-14.00 Uhr, Business and Technology (in German)
Who are the organizers?
The Career Lunchbreaks are brought to you by HWR Berlin’s Career Service, Kontakte e.V., and GRW-Regionalmanagement der Wirtschaftsförderung Tempelhof-Schöneberg.
You might also be interested in: